Tuesday, February 13, 2018

2018 Goal

Hi there, Reader:



It is important to know oneself in the midst of all the luxury items I work around. Have you ever been surrounded by beautiful things, people, places and then you walk into your life and its average or below average if you are like me who has had to start over in an unexpected time.

This by no means is a complaint. I am a college graduate, a CEO of a business,entrepreneur , business woman, author and some what accomplish as others have told me. Somehow in the midst of all those accomplishments the house and home can be judged by others. You see to them my average house wasn't good enough, because they had bigger, better, more. They had more money, better cars, a life as seen on TV and I didn't choose it. I choose the place that I did.

The abundant life where more , bigger, better, is never ending. There is always someone to be better than, make more money than, compete with. The thing is I through my personal experience have found they are not any happier or less happier of those that have less and still experience the same things. Peer pressure is something all ages experience. I could of , should of , would of are all excuses. The truth is my simple quiet lifestyle I enjoy. Why?  I see the rich, I see the famous, I have seen the homeless, I have seen the hunger. I have helped, served and been helped and been served. What makes one different than the other? Attitude.



Why then would I want to write a goal and share it with you. to encourage you to continue doing your best you can. That's all we can do. I am like I said an writer, author, business woman who now has a few personal goals of her own.

  1. To be paid to speak. I plan events and ever though about selling my story until this year. I would love the opportunity to speak about what it is like to be an event planner. Maybe event talk about the importance of woman in business.
  2. Complete writing my book. "Wedding Planning Planner"(c)TM   A book to help people plan a wedding, hire the correct event planner and still succeed at being themselves.
  3. Purchase a house and make it my own.  A home to live in, succeed in being myself in.
I also have other personal goal like enjoy my life the best I can regardless of my circumstances. Continue to learn new things and leave the past in the past. Little by little improve my photography skills and post them on Instagram @Nodsish I am so trying not to be this person who just collects a following  rather I have recently tried posting a photograph where I was trying to work on different photography skills such as composition, color, angel and ask those who view it if I really caught it or not. The reason I ask is not because I want to build my ego although it is important to have good self-esteem. I ask questions to know your opinion a a follower. Like when I paint a painting, sometimes I thing I caught it painted it and then I walk away and realize it's still not there. That's how I see photography. I can always edit the photography to accomplish the goal. My goal is to take a photo I don't have to edit. Edits like in writing can change the meaning, thoughts and intention. The fun at this point is to take the photo and accept what is seen. trying to get it right the first time. I now take my camera to events, something I never use to do. I thought it a conflict of interest. Today it is most acceptable. For those photographs you can look at Instagram @MKPDE

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog. You see without goals we just are wondering in life. It doesn't matter where you are in life. You can just live aimlessly. What a goal does is give you a direction.  What direction do you want your life to go in? List one Goal you'd like to accomplish in 2018.

Like, subscribe tell a friend.   Disclaimer on communications tab. Let me know what your goal is for 2018. Lets try our best to succeed, big or small. All we can do is our best.




No comments:

Post a Comment