Saturday, February 17, 2018

Hail Caesars

Hi there,

Pizza anyone only 5 dollar. Thats what the Menu says! How great t it is to live in the United States where we have so many freedoms. Freedom to Hail Caesars! I think there is really smart advertisers out there that come up with the perfect. Campaigns marketing, influences , 5 dollar! What does five dollar buy you? A pizza and a soda of choice plus a stomach that is fully satisfied.


Now, why would a meeting and event business be writing about a pizza place. Here is a story that's a little personal and a little business. It started when my children where young and I had to get my taxes done, be employed,  and still make dinner and maintain the every day needs of my family. As a single mom, life gets busy and it's easy to neglect those you love because you know they love you and will understand. Although we try not to do that it happens. The cries of hungry children isn't worth the wait imposed upon them. Therefore, I looked for creative ways to feed them. Keep them content. Allowing me to do what I had to do.

The truth is it is difficult to raise children, plan three meals a day, maintain a clean house, provide for the family, plan for college etc. Sounds crazy, right? 
That's what I did. During the really busy times like tax season I would Hail Caesars. It's a deadline we had. Time crunch. Money crunch!  


What better incentive then food to get your employees to turn in all their expense reports. You know we all have them. Even in a digital age where all you have to do is download and app to scan the lunch receipt or the car mileage. We still forget.

On those days when I had to much to do and too little time I would Hail Caesars that there was at least one business who understood the meaning of a dollar and the value of quick, fast product that would feed a family.  For five dollars I could feed my family. Put a DVD for them to watch and I would have 2.5 hours to work on my taxes.

What did I do next? I tried the same principle at work. I offered my employee a lunch - pizza if they would finish their paper work for taxes. I gave them a week to complete the task and it was done in a day. Today, the company has a lunch special that would take it to another level. An individual pizza and a soda for five dollars. I just purchase salad and additional drinks Costco cake for dessert. There is no battle that this one  at 7 slice and that employees ate eight. Each get a boxed lunch and drink of their own. Individually is so important. I love that they can have two choices cheese or pepperoni. Don't like that? Even vegetarian are stratified.


Many of the workplace battles, position for placement and power can be settled by making sure employees are well feed, feel taken care of. It is important that it is understood the people mean more than taxes however it is something required by our government and we must follow the laws of the state.

Happy 2018 filing your taxes in business or personally. Try my Hail Caesars method with your business and see if company moral doesn't go up.

Like, subscribe, tell a friend. Communication page has disclaimer. All photos used on this blog are from pexel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment