Saturday, February 10, 2018

Up You! Budget!!!

Hi there,

I always start things with Hi there don't really know when it started when I worked with all men in my corporate life. When they achieved a goal they were always on such a natural high. That became my saying. My personal feelings are that I hope everyone achieves their own personal goal. I had a dad that believed there is enough room for each man, woman and child to achieve their goals in life. The day there isn't enough room then that is the day the world STOPS! Why? It's simple man will start ending the lives of other men to survive. I believe it is in the bible. Now that that is said! Up You Budget! I have the right to what I want!




How many times have I seen a bride, person hired Pure Diamond Events ask can I get this / that for free! No, I am not in the business to give you free things it all come with a price. You can take the planner out of it. Contracting the people yourself. They are not in the business of giving you items for free. However, when you purchase certain packages then you may receive another item without cost to you. That means that business already added it into the factor of doing business.

What makes one business different than another? It has to do with what is important to the business owner. MK Pure Diamond Events encourages you to have a budget. We try to help our clients stay on budget. However, if the client adds extra service than we have to add extra cost. That means even if the contract is done signed and paid for if you decide you want additional items like another photographer, more alcohol beverages, additional guest you will be charged more money.



The BBB Better Business Bureau has excellent resource for those of you who are about to enter into contract with many vendors. You can see if the vendors you are doing business with are accredited and believe in what the BBB believe in. This is to protect you the consumer and the business owner. They help stop Up Your Budget! 😅 Fight!

Feel free to visit http://mkpurediamondevents.com for event budget blog. Green Apple Blog

Please read the disclaimer on the contact page. Tell a friend, like and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment