Sunday, March 11, 2018

Burn Out!

Hi there,

I was looking for a new book to read. When it occurred to me, what I am experiencing when I saw a title of a book. The title was "Burn Out" . I love reading, sitting quiet and listening to music.



At that point I realized. Many people must feel the same thin. Work, family, elderly parents, neighbors,  friends, all want. Even a pizza isn't divided as much as I feel. "I'm more pieces than a pizza."  They all want a piece, money, times,  fed me, meet my needs, emotions and my business. Who takes care of me?

Here are a few coping skills I have added to my list of was to help me cope. Maybe they will help you.

  1. I am going through my phone and seeing which apps really help me be productive, which one done don't. Deleting the ones that don't. No offense to the app manufacturer it just doesn't work for me. Ex: coupon app the coupons are for buy one get one at a lower price. The truth is I'm single, I go out to eat. I either waste money going out to eat or food buying in bulk. The choice is mine to make. What is right for you isn't right for me.
  2. Music soothes even in the most difficult situations.
  3. Take time to plan what's important for the week, them  push the other things to next week.
  4. Plan time for self care. manicure, pedicure, massage, haircut, hairstyling, visit the doctor for your yearly checkup. Stay on top of what is important to you! What matters most!
  5. Knowing oneselve is important to ones mental health. No one should have mind control over you. I think it is Princess Kate who is bringing it to the attention of others how important mental health is. Reading someone mind is out. In the age of computer, one can look it up faster that another's thoughtless. Ride over.
I hope you enjoyed my "Burn Out" tip. Best of luck to you! Like, subscribe, tell a friend, read disclaimer on communication page.

No comments:

Post a Comment